|” ONLINE APPLICATION – INSTRUCTIONS & DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED “
- By clicking of Online Application’ tab, user is redirected to ‘Sign in’ screen of Online Application module, in a new window.
- As registration is mandatory to access the Online Application module, new user needs to register to the website by clicking on the ‘Register Now!’ button
- On successful registration, the system redirects the user to the ‘Home page’ of the users account.
- In the Home Page (Right top) FAQs and Help buttons are available for the users FAQs section can be referred by the user to seek answers to the frequently asked questions with regards to the submission and processing of the online Application for allotment of plots. Help button – On click , the User is redirected to “Online Application – User Manual” for manage profile, create new application and upload the documents
- List of documents to be uploaded
- Detailed project report with process flow chart and justification of land requirements*
- Detailed financial status report showing the financial net worth of the Promoter duly specifying the financial Promoters*
- Entrepreneurs Memorandum part I / part II (SSI Registration) or GDTD Certification or applicable certification*
- Copy of partnership deed / Articles of memorandum &Association of the company / Society registration (as applicable)
- Plant / Machinery layout with details of greenery / lawn to be maintained as per the APPCB norms, if any*
- Certificate copy of community / Caste certificate, if any
- Certificate copy of address proof*
- Copy of PAN card for identity proof*
- Photograph of the applicant(s)*
- Any other relevant documents
- On submission of the application, the user has to take the hard copy of the online application along with necessary documents and a DD and the same shall be submitted at Zonal Office concerned / Head Office within 3 days for taking decision in the Plot Allotment Committee meetings and status of the applications will be communicated by SMS/Mail.
Please Click Here for Online Application