a) SC & ST applicants, in case reserved plots/lands are not available for them.
b) Entrepreneurs from Ex-Servicemen category, subject to production of necessary evidence of having served in the Military/auxiliary services;
c) The allottees who have established the industries in the allotted land fully and seek for adjoining/nearby premises for expansion of their existing units in the same Industrial Parks/Industrial Development Parks and such expansion involving a minimum 25% in the original installed capacity.
d) Women entrepreneurs;
e) Land losers-out of acquisition of lands secured for development of industrial parks by APIIC
f) Entrepreneur Development Programme (EDP) trainees;
g) Technocrats having experience in the line of manufacture who intend to resign from the service/or having served in Government, Public or Private Undertakings for the purpose of setting up of industrial units;
h) Others, not falling into the above categories.
The applications filed will be scrutinized, based on the above categorisation and submitted before the Sub-Committee. Based on the recommendations of the Sub-Committee, the State Level Allotment Committee/ District Allotment Committee will take decision for allotment on the basis of the following criteria such as Financial viability of the project, Green category industries, Justification for land, Investment to be made and Employment to be created etc.
i) When multiple applications are received for same plot(s), priority shall be given for expansion of the existing unit and the weightage shall be accounted to other applicants which is as follows:
1) SC & ST , BC, Women and Ex Servicemen 10%
2) Land Losers 10%
3) EDP trainees 10%
4) Experience in the field / Technocrat 10%
5) Projected investment 10%
6) Projected generation of employment 10%
7) Innovative Line of activity 10%
8) Land sought for expansion 10%
9) Green category Industries 10%
2) No Reservation in considering applications for allotment, but priority shall be assigned depending on the viability of the project. However, reservations are to be assigned to specific category of applicants, as per the directions of the Government from time to time.
3) In case of allotments to IT/IT Enabled Services the guidelines/policies of the Department of ITE & C shall be adopted.
4) The above priority/categorization will not apply in cases of the industrial areas where allotment is through public auction.
5) In cases of allotments to SC/ST entrepreneurs, including concessions in the upfront cost, penalties, restoration fee etc., the guidelines/directions of the Government issued, from time to time, shall prevail.